Copy of Accounts for the Year Ended 31 March 2018
Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2017-18 Part 2
Every smaller authority in England where the higher of gross income or gross expenditure was £25,000 or less must following the end of each financial year, complete Part 2 of the Annual Governance and Accountability Return in accordance with Proper Practices.
Brindley Heath Parish Council is required by The Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 and the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities to publish the following documents:
- Certificate of Exemption (Page 3)
- Annual Internal Audit Report 2017-18 (Page 4)
- Section 1 - Annual Governance Statement 2017-18 (Page 5)
- Section 2 - Accounting Statements 2017-18 (Page 6)
- Analysis of Variances
- Bank Reconciliation
- Notice of the period for the exercise of public rights and other information provided by Regulation 15 (2), Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015
Other supporting Documents
Limited Assurance Review
Providing the authority certifies itself as exempt, and completes and publishes the Annual Governance Statement and Accountability Return, there is no requirement for the authority to have a limited assurance review.